1. 2014 FUSD’s Got Talent Show November 8, 2014, Saturday - Deadline to Apply to Participate: October 25, 2014
Due to the increasing number of acts and participants, FUSS will add a new category for the 2014-2015 school year: Choir
Again, the judging criteria will be based on Creativity, Technical Skills, and Showmanship.
Deadline to Submit 9/26/2014
SATURDAY, 10:30AM – 11:30AM
FREMONT MAIN LIBRARY
2400 STEVENSON BLVD., FREMONT, CA 94538
4. YOUNG MUSICIANS IN ACTION - OCTOBER 4, 2014 - SATURDAY, 2pm – 4pm
FREMONT ADULT SCHOOL AUDITORIUM (4700 CALAVERAS AVE., FREMONT, CA 94538)
5. Rotary Chili CookOff
October 5, Sunday, 6:30pm, 11am – 5pm
2086 Newpark Mall, Newark, CA 94560
October 8, 2014, Wednesday, 6:30pm, at the FUSD Board Meeting (4210 Technology Drive, Fremont, CA 94538)
FUSS is honored to work with Fremont Unified School District to put together this District Song Contest.
We Have 3 Finalists!
“There’s Something for You” by
Irvington High School
(Geeta Shankar and Hannah Lee)
“FUSD” by Mattos Elementary School
“42 Schools” by Oliveira Elementary School
(Ms. Christine Wilson’s Class)
The winner will be announced, and $500 award will be presented to the student/staff who won and to the school they attend ($250 for participant & $250 for school) at the FUSD School Board Meeting on October 8, 2014, Wednesday.
AND THE WINNER OF THE CLUBSPORT ONE YEAR AMBASSADOR MEMBERSHIP IS…………………..
OCTOBER 8, 2014, SATURDAY, 10:30AM – 12:30PM
FREMONT MAIN LIBRARY, FUKAYA ROOM B
2400 Stevenson Blvd., Fremont, CA 94538
- 2014 FUSD’s Got Artists Contest
- 2014 FUSD’s Got Talent Show
- Academic Boot Camp & Private Tutoring
- After School Math Clubs
- AltaCode Web Development Workshop
- AMC & CAML Math Contests
- CBC Toastmasters Youth Leadership Program
- eStore Development
- Fitness Makeover Contest for FUSD Staff/Teacher at ClubSport, Fremont
- Fremont Splash
- FUSS Cares
- FUSS NET
- Loved Twice Baby Clothing Drive
- Speech & Debate Workshops
- Summer Programs Fair
- Tech Girls Rev – Tech Programs for Middle School Girls
FUSS provides a platform where awareness of school needs are shared, talents of students and staff are showcased, opportunities for the community support are offered, and money are raised through ticket/products sales and sponsorship.FUSS also works with other community organizations and individuals to build a network of parent education, crisis prevention and intervention support for our students and families.