The City of Fremont is needing help getting the Warming Center cleaned up and prepped for next year. Clean up dates are Thursday,
March 16th, 23rd from 10am to 3:00pm. The next clean-up date will be posted when available.
|Trade out old pillows|
|Roll up sleeping bags|
|separate pillow cases and bed sacks|
|Totes of clothing organized|
|roll up mats|
|Make new bags with sleeping bag and pillowcase|
|Take inventory on everything|
If you are able & willing to help with this project, please contact MaryLou Johnson at the City of Fremont: 510-574-2040
The Warming Center is in need of the following:
- U-LOCKS FOR BIKES
- MEN’S UNDERWEAR
- Make a DONATION: http://www.fremont.gov/hsdonate
- If you can help, please bring the items to Compassion Network, 39155 Liberty Street, Suite H840, Fremont, CA. Office hours:
M-TH 10am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
- They will make sure the Warming Center gets the items.
- All items can be dropped off at Compassion Network, 39155 Liberty Street, Suite H840, Fremont, CA 94538
- Please contact email@example.com if you would like to help in any way.
|Due to the cold and rainy weather, we are getting more homeless friends at the Warming Center. There are not enough cots and many of the old ones are broken. Thanks to everyone for contributing to support this need. Enough cots have been donated within 3 days!|
If you feel moved to donate to the Emergency Warming Center, please go to the Fremont Human Services’ donation page at: www.fremont.gov/hsdonate
If you wish to donate items, you can drop them off at
Human Services Department, 3300 Capitol Avenue, Bldg. B.
Human Services will send you thank-you letters with their Tax-Id number so contributions are tax deductible.