The City of Fremont Human Services Department Youth & Family Services (YFS) Division is seeking the participation of Fremont Unified School District Junior High and High School students to take part in the “Mental Health Stigma Reduction Youth Survey” which is supported by Kaiser Permanente Northern California Community Benefit Program, and designed to understand students’ attitudes about mental health concerns and factors affecting their willingness to seek help.
Responses to this survey will enable YFS to better support students and families in getting help for mental health concerns. Participation in this survey is voluntary and all responses to survey questions are confidential and anonymous.
Participation in this survey study involves:
- Students spending 20 minutes to complete the online survey;
- E-gift card of $5.00 for the student upon completion of the online survey.
If interested, please
2. Provide student’s email address on the form where indicated.
3. Return the forms signed by both parent and student to City of Fremont Youth & Family Services (YFS) Division in one of the two following ways:
* Scan and email the signed forms to MHsurvey@fremont.gov at City of Fremont; or
* Drop off the signed forms at the student’s school Main Office.
4. City of Fremont YFS will then email a link to the student to access the online survey
For more information about this study, please contact Annie Bailey at 510-574-2100 or the Aspire Independent Review Board at 1-877-366-5414 (toll-free), email@example.com.