To provide more resources and to generate more revenue to support our students and schools, FUSS would be happy to help promote your program /product through our newsletter and on our website for a fee.
Please see our policy as follows (the list is not exhaustive and only includes some of the basic requirements):
1. The program should be based in the Tri-City area (Fremont/Union City/Newark).
2. The program should be equitable and available for Fremont students.
3. The content and materials of the program should be supported by reliable sources.
4. The program should provide some kind of satisfaction guarantee (e.g. pro-rated refund)
5. The program should consider offering a scholarship or discount to students with financial difficulties.
6. The program / product should not be for political or religious purpose.
7. FUSS reserves the right to accept or deny any request to promote the program / product.
8. For a Promotion Fee of $100, you will receive:
- Distribution of a flyer twice to FUSS’s database via email. Flyer is created by either FUSS or your organization.
- Event will be posted on FUSS’s website (www.fuss4schools.org) and removed day after event ends.
- FUSS will provide a direct URL link from the emailed flyer to the webpage where the event is promoted.
- FUSS will provide a direct URL link from www.fuss4schools.org to the webpage where the event is promoted.
- FUSS will not be collecting any funds on behalf of your organization. (i.e, entrance or registration fees)
DISCLAIMER: Programs, products and services provided by this individual or organization do not constitute or imply an endorsement by Fremont Unified Student Store (FUSS). Neither does FUSS nor any of its board members, officers, staff or team volunteers, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or effectiveness of the programs/product/services provided by this individual or organization.